New Patient Registration
We welcome new patients who live within our practice boundary area! To check if you live within the boundary area, please click on the 'Practice boundary area' tab above.
Our registration process has been changed temporarily in line with Covid-19 social distancing guidance.
Please do not come into the surgery to register, please do it remotely following the steps below.
Steps to register:
- Download registration form HERE. (for editable version click HERE)
- Print out the form and complete it. Make sure to complete it fully and sign at the bottom. If using the the editable version, please save and email the PDF copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then print and post the form back to you to be signed.
- We will also ask for 2 forms of ID, one being ID with a photo (i.e driving license, passport) while the other being proof of address (i.e utility bill, bank statement). Please do not send originals, just scan or take a photo of them. We are requesting to see ID to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Either drop the completed form off in the post box outside Fountains Health building, post your completed form to us at the address above, or email a photo of the form to email@example.com.
- Please wait 1-2 working days for us to process your registration before contacting us.
Once we have received your registration form, we will contact you to request some further routine information, such as past medical history and allergies.